Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling Valued Is Tricky

Many people struggle in life trying to be heard. How many of you feel that none really knows the real you?
It is hard to be accepted for the real person inside. Feeling valued is tricky. Should you be judging yourself by the attitude of others? Ah I hear you say “ of coarse not” But do you? For me knowing that God sees who is side and loves me has been the key to my peace. No matter what others do or say I know who I am and I am OK with her.

Remembering that people react differently and that doesn’t necessarily have anything to do with your value to be loved. It can often be their lack of self-value that makes them behave badly toward you. Showing more love to others, making that extra effort can improve relationships tremendously. It is called Grace everyone. Grace is a wonderful word that should be kept in the forefront of our minds. Maybe then the world would a lot more love in general.

What about you, what do you think?


No comments: